Registration is now closed!
Dance Workshop & Hopeful Intensive
Spend a fun filled afternoon with the award winning JJ Pearce Pacesetter Drill Team! K-5th graders will focus on learning dances and working on their performance skills. Our 6th, 7th & 8th grade "Pacesetter Hopefuls" will focus on dance technique, style, and cutting-edge choreography in both hip-hop and jazz!
Monday January 16, 2023 (RISD Student Holiday)
Kinder-5th Grade Schedule
8:00AM Registration / Check-In
8:00-8:30 AM Parents take photos of students with Pacesetters
8:30 AM -11:30 PM Workshop
11:30-12:00 PM Show-offs (Parents bring your cameras!)
6th-8th Grade Schedule
8:30 AM Registration / Check-In
9:00-9:20 AM Warm-up and Stretch
9:20-10:00 AM Kicking the "Pacesetter Way"
10:00-11:30 AM Learning Pacesetter Choreography
11:30-12:00 PM Watch K-5th grade Showoff
What's Included with Registration
Workshop, Pacesetter T-shirt (early registrations guaranteed; all other registrants, shirts and sizes are first come/first serve), Snacks, and Performance!
Limited Scholarships are available- contact Madelaine Cothrun at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pearce High School Gym @ 1600 N Coit Road, Richardson TX 75080
- Participants should wear dance/tennis shoes, & comfortable top with shorts/leggings. Hair should be pulled back, off of face.
- T-SHIRT POLICY: All registrations received by 12/31 will receive a free t-shirt on day of workshop, registrations received after 12/31 may or may not receive a t-shirt, depending on availability.
- In the event of bad weather, reschedule notice with make up date will be posted on www.pearcepacesetters.com by 6:30 am on January 15, 2023
- If your daughter is unable to attend, refund requests must be submitted by email to Jessica Smiddy at email@example.com no later than Monday, January 10th, 2023.
- As an Elementary (K-5 grades only) workshop participant your student is invited to perform the routine they learned at our Friday night (January 20th) Men's basketball game. All groups will perform at the 7:00pm Men's Varsity game at Pearce High School. Please complete RSVP for the performance here.
- *Due to auditorium construction we have adapted the performance opportunity for our participants. We hope to resume with the Revue performances for 2024. Thank you for understanding and for your continued support.