All "Pacesetter Hopefuls" in grades 7 & 8,
as well as girls in grades K-6 are invited to attend!
JJ Pearce Pacesetter Dance Intensives Workshop
Spend a fun filled morning with the award winning JJ Pearce Pacesetter Drill Team! We will be focusing on dance technique, style, and cutting-edge combinations in both hip-hop and jazz!
When? - Monday January 16, 2017 (RISD Student Holiday)
8:15 AM - Registration / Check-In
8:30-9:00 AM - Parents take photos with Pacesetters
9:00AM-12:30 PM - Workshop
12:30-1:00 PM - Show-offs (Parents bring your cameras!)
What? - Workshop, Pacesetter T-shirts (early registration only), Treats, and Performance!
Where? - Pearce High School Gym @ 1600 N Coit Road, Richardson TX 75080
Information about registration will be available in November 2016.
Please make note of the following important Workshop info:
- Please submit a separate form for each participant
- Participants should wear dance/tennis shoes, & comfortable top with shorts/leggings. Hair should be pulled back, off of face.
- T-SHIRT POLICY: All registrations received by 12/31 will receive a free t-shirt on day of workshop, registrations received after 12/31 may or may not receive a t-shirt, depending on availability; no t-shirt will be provided to walk in registrations. T-shirts will be available for purchase for $10 on the day of the workshop
- In the event of bad weather, reschedule notice with make up date will be posted on www.pearcepacesetters.com by 6:30 am on January 16, 2017.
- If your daughter is unable to attend, refund requests must be submitted by email to Laurie Whitworth at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Wed, January 18, 2017.
- As an Elementary (K-6 grades only) workshop participant your student is invited to perform the routine they learned at our 2017 Pacesetter Revue, April 28 & 29! Each grade has a specific night to perform, you don't want to miss this!!