Spend a fun-filled morning on Tuesday, January 21, 2020 with the award-winning J.J. Pearce Pacesetter Drill Team!
Elementary participants will learn a special routine they can perform at the annual Pacesetter Revue on April 17th or 18th, 2020.
Junior high participants will focus on dance technique, style, and cutting-edge combinations in both hip-hop and jazz.
When? - Tuesday, January 21, 2020 (RISD Student Holiday)
8:15 AM - Registration / Check-In
8:30-9:00 AM - Parents take photos with Pacesetters
9:00 AM-12:30 PM - Workshop
12:30-1:00 PM - Show-offs (Parents bring your cameras!)
9:00 AM - Registration / Check-In
9:30-10:00 AM - Warm-up and Stretch
10:00-10:30 AM - Kicking the "Pacesetter Way"
10:30-11:00 AM - Q&A with Pacesetter Directors & Senior Officers
11:00 AM-12:00 PM - Combos - Hip-Hop, Jazz, Kick
What? - Workshop, Pacesetter T-shirts (early registration only), Treats, and Performance!
Where? - Pearce High School Gym @ 1600 N Coit Road, Richardson TX 75080
Cost (Elementary): $40 before 12/31/2019 ($50 after early registration deadline)
Cost (Junior High): $30 before 12/31/2019 ($40 after early registration deadline)
Early Registration Deadline : 12/31/2019
Walk-in registrations welcome on Tuesday, January 21 starting at 8:15 AM
Please make note of the following important Workshop info:
- Participants should wear dance/tennis shoes, & comfortable top with shorts/leggings. Hair should be pulled back, off of face.
- T-SHIRT POLICY: All registrations received by 12/31 will receive a free t-shirt on day of workshop, registrations received after 12/31 may or may not receive a t-shirt, depending on availability; no t-shirt will be provided to walk in registrations. T-shirts may be available for purchase for $10 on the day of the workshop
- In the event of bad weather, reschedule notice with make up date will be posted on www.pearcepacesetters.com by 6:30 am on January 21, 2020.
- If your daughter is unable to attend, refund requests must be submitted by email to Leann Balzac at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Thursday, January 23, 2020.
- As an Elementary (K-6 grades only) workshop participant your student is invited to perform the routine they learned at our 2020 Pacesetter Revue, April 17 & 18! Each grade has a specific night to perform. You don't want to miss this!!